- Purdue University, 2011
- NYU School of Law, 2015
- California State Bar
- US District Court for the Central District of California
- US District Court for the Southern District of California
- US District Court for the Northern District of California
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Camron prides himself on providing personalized care and attention to his wide array of clients. Camron’s practice primarily involves employment, entertainment, and personal injury cases. He has litigated matters involving sexual harassment, pregnancy discrimination, wage and hour violations, racial discrimination, wrongful death, defamation, and trademark infringement, among other cases.
- Represented Black man in racial discrimination case against University.
- Represented pregnant woman in discrimination case against gaming company.
- Represented LGBTQIA+ employees in discrimination and harassment cases against large logistics company.
- Represented woman in sexual harassment suit against private jet company.
- Represented two women who were sexually harassed by their supervisor at a large grocery chain.
- Represented misclassified employees against large events company, large sporting goods store, and large logistics company.
- Represented victims of detox facility negligence that led to wrongful death.
- Represented woman in negligence case against landlord that resulted in her dog’s death.
- Represented victim of sexual battery against executive of private jet company.
- Represented victims of catastrophic accidents.
Entertainment & Intellectual Property
- Represented social media influencers in defamation, breach of contract, and misappropriation of name and likeness cases against management agencies.
- Negotiated agreements between songwriters, producers, DJs, and management agencies.
- Advised various production companies with respect to compliance with entertainment guild and union agreements.
- Successfully defended international skincare brand against trademark infringement claims, while advising on its global trademark applications.
- Represented national sports organization against infringers of its famous mark.
- Defended international film studio against former CEO’s breach of contract claim related to the profit definition in the parties’ termination agreement.
- Represented group of digital networks in negotiating a reduction in SAG-AFTRA commercial residual rates.
- Negotiated internationally-acclaimed singer’s eight-city concert deal.
- Negotiated transaction between social media management agency and content production company.
- Successfully defended movie producer of Academy-Award nominated film against notable actor’s breach of contract claims.
Business Litigation and Contract Disputes
- Represented wholesale manufacturer of swimwear in a contractual dispute with international retailer.
- Represented foreign national and member of royal family in various multi-party contractual disputes.
- Represented the creators of a reality television series in a contractual dispute against a multinational production company.